f
l
y
*
hello, welcome (:
as of 31 march 2009
nonsensical
Saturday, January 3, 2009 ( 3:01 AM )
it's 3am now.
well, the night is always tough.
I need some painkillers bell! & i'm feeling hungry now.
i'm very very tired. i'm just typing nonsense now, cause it's 3am & I just finish cutting my cows. i'm also feeling very frustrated with everything & myself.
i'm worried for tmrw's event, the manpower, the designs, the kids. omg
well done, I managed to. continue. I can see myself trying. just give myself more time & things will be fine again. just keep up with what you're doing now.
I wonder a lot, i've a lot of questions. but it's okay, sometimes, not knowing is better, time'll prove things.
please bang the wall, you & you.
it's getting funny now, cause things are not making sense.
irony, contradictions, hahaha, sucha fool.
everything is about making an effort, & it's a turnoff when people don't.
I'm typing any thing that comes to my mind, so yay, not in logical flow.
it's 3.20am now, the same few sentences kept coming to my mind.
oh yar, just remembered something! thank you chester for getting the mac breakfast! (:
hair, faster dry, I want to sleep. I need to sleep. it's a need, so it's impt.
see the diff between a need & a want. & yarh, consider.
okay, the hair still wet, it's irritating me now, one hour already. it's the air con's fault!
I don't want go round & round, I'll get sick, I'll vomit.
it's pretty much the same, just content diff.
yawn! okay, forget it, hair, whatsoever!
hello, the flew away-s.
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
November 2010
April 2012